ADVANCED MULTI-STAGE FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY
This AquaThrift® refrigerator water filter contains a compressed carbon block which provides tremendous capacity to reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge. It adsorbs and holds other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. This filter also breaks down other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
This economical filter will provide you with fresh and clean tasting water and ice. Simple filter change guide included.
List price: $44.99
FITS IN PLACE OF:
Guaranteed to fit by AquaThrift®
- Economical alternative to expensive replacement filters
- Provides your family with cleaner, clearer water that looks and tastes great
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, sand, rust, silt and sediment that may be
present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to six months of life or 300 gallons
- Leaves in minerals which may be beneficial to health
- Meets the performance of the original filter
- Sanitary seal designed to ensure your filter arrives safe, sound and in perfect condition
|Flow Rate:||.5 gpm (1.89 lpm)|
|Operating Temperature:||33 - 100°F (0.6°C - 38°C)|
|Min Operating Pressure:||30 psi (207 kPa)|
|Max Operating Pressure:||100 psi (689 kPa)|
|Life:||6 months or 300 gallons (1,136 liters)|
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
This filter has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor.
This AQT-L1 is Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements.
*LG IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF LG ELECTRONICS INC.